Sanjivan Kumariasav is an ayurvedic medicine that is used in the treatment of urinary tract disorders, gastritis, abdominal distention, constipation, bloating, liver problems, loss of appetite, respiratory conditions such as cough, cold, etc. It is also very effective for treating menstrual disorders in women. This medicine is available in liquid form and contains self-generated alcohol that serves as a media for the active compounds in herbs.
- Helps in treating a condition in which the blood doesn't have enough healthy red blood cells
- Helps in loss of appetite, being a very good digestive stimulant
- Treatment of chronic constipation and acts as a good remedy for treating piles
- Provides relief from spleen related ailments
- Effective in preventing and treating enlargement of the liver
- Provides relief from cough and cold
- Treats respiratory problems such as cough, cold and wheezing
- Effective for treating digestive problems and helps treat urinary tract problems
- Effective in the treatment of gastric ulcers and duodenal ulcers
- Helps in controlling blood pressure and improve liver functioning
- Helps treat menstrual irregularities in women
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.